Monday 30 January 2012

A2 level Amy Winehouse pencil drawing.

A2 level Chalk pastel piece Anorexia.

A2 level Pencil drawing of Anorexia.

A2 level Chalk pastel eye.

AS Oil pastel of eye.

AS Pencil drawing of child abuse.

AS image etched into plastic.

AS Coursework final piece etched into plastic.

AS Ink picture of Claustrophobia.

AS Chalk pastel inspired by Susan White.

1. This is part of my A2 coursework and the size of this piece is A2 and the medium used is pencil. This is of Amy Winehouse who is a celebrity who is recognised to have had drug and alcohol problems and unfortunately died through the abuse of alcohol. This applies well with my coursework because I am looking at the negative aspect of city life such as alcoholism and drug abuse.


2. This piece is a chalk and chalk pastel piece highlighting the context of anorexia nervosa. This is product of a secondary image and the size of this piece is A2.


3. The context of this piece is anorexia nervosa which is a negative aspect of city life which I wish to highlight in my A2 coursework which I am currently producing. The medium used for this piece is pencil and the size is A1.


4. This is one of my latest pieces in A2 and this is from a secondary source. The context of this piece is the idea of city life and drugs, glamour and how the eyes say a lot about the person which you may not be able to see on the outside. The medium used was chalk pastel which gives the piece a softer finish. The size of this piece is A1.


5.  This is one of my first A level pieces. This is A3 and the medium is oil pastel from a secondary image. I feel that oil pastel produces bright colours enhancing the vibrancy of the piece.

6. This is also derived from the word small and the title is scared. This piece is A4 and the medium used is pencil. This is from a secondary source and I feel this piece is atmospheric and highlights the issues I wished the on lookers to see, which was the dark side of childhood.


7. This is another AS piece etched into plastic. This is one where I etched a lot more which produced a whiter complexion which makes the piece look more realistic. This is A5 and from a secondary source.


8. This is my final piece for AS etched into plastic and is A2 size this is also from a photograph I had taken.


9.  This piece is called trapped and was part of my AS exam preparation. I had to produce work derived from the word small, I derived two meanings which were child abuse and claustrophobia. This piece is part of the claustrophobia section, this is A4 and the medium used is black biro pen from an image I had took.


10. This is part of my AS coursework sketchbook. These are A4 and the medium I used is chalk pastel and these pieces were replicates of Susan White.

No comments:

Post a Comment